Welcome to Belo Privilege Club
Let this be our simple way of saying thank you to our valued patients.
The Belo Privilege Club is the loyalty program of the Belo Medical Group, a program that aims to create a community of happy and loyal patients. The Belo Privilege card enables members to earn points as they avail of any Belo Medical Group products and treatments. Members will also have access to the latest treatments, special discounts and packages, and exclusive Belo events. All these, and more, are just the beginning of a Belo Beautiful relationship.
How to become a member?
- Spend a minimum of Php1,000 in Belo to get your own BPC membership card
- Register your BPC card through our provided registration kiosk
- Collect *1 BPC point for every 100 spent in Belo services and products
- Redeem Belo products and any Non Surgical treatment.
Terms & Conditions:
- For cash transactions, a member can earn one (1) point for every Php100 spent on any Belo Medical Group product and/or treatment (both surgical and non-surgical).
- For credit card and EPS transactions, a member can earn a half (0.5) point for every Php100 spent on any Belo Medical Group product and/or treatment (both surgical and non-surgical).
- In addition, a patient can earn additional points by referring another.
- A referring patient earns a half(0.5) point for every Php100 spent on non-surgical and surgical procedures availed by each of his/her referral.
- A referring patient can only earn points from the first three (3) visits of the referral.
- To earn points, the member should present his/her card prior to settlement of his/her bill.
- Strictly no card, no points.
- Members can use their points as soon as the points are credited to their cards.
- The points can be used to redeem products and non-surgical procedures only.
- The points can be deducted to total bill.
- Every one (1) point is equivalent to Php 1.
- Points can only be credited to the members who paid for the products and procedure.
- Points can be earned on top of Belo promos.
- In case of card replacement, a fee of Php150 shall be charged.
- The card is valid in all Belo Medical Group clinics.
- Belo Medical Group reserves the right to modify or discontinue the program at anytime without prior notice.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How can one join the Belo Privilege Club?
One can get a free Belo Privilege card for a minimum of Php1000 worth of transaction at any Belo Medical Group Clinic.
- How are points earned?
Points are earned for every service or product availed and for every patient referral in any Belo Medical Group clinic.
Please see table below for point system details:
|CASH TRANSACTIONS||CREDIT CARD AND|
|1 point for every|
|0.5 point for every|
|Referral for surgical and|
non-surgical procedures only
(Up to 3 visits)
|Referrer gets 0.5 point for every Php100 spent|
- All services and products on promo are entitled to receive points
- Deferred payments of 6 months and more, will no longer be entitled to earn points
- Points for packaged procedures will be credited only each time a session is used
- What are points used for?
BPC points may be used to pay for any non-surgical procedure and products in any Belo Medical Group clinic nationwide.
- How can points be redeemed?
Members can redeem points at any of the Belo Medical Group clinics. Members must inform the cashier prior to settlement of their bill that they will redeem their points. (Please note that physical card must be used to transact redemption.)
- Can Belo Rewards Points be used to pay for surgical procedures and products?
No. Points can only be used to pay for non-surgical procedures in any Belo Medical Group clinic.
- Is there minimum number of points needed before it can be redeemed?
There is no minimum number of points required; members can use earned points right away.
- Can points be credited even without the physical Belo Privilege Club Card?
Just like in any other rewards system, we follow a “NO CARD, NO POINT” policy.
- Can someone else earn points for another person’s procedure?
No. Points can only be credited to the members who paid for the products and procedure.
- Can points be earned on products and services on promo?
Yes, points can be earned on top of promos.
- How can points be viewed?
Members may check their accumulated points at any of the Belo Medical Clinics. Our front liners will assist them in the process.
- Why is it necessary to provide email addresses and mobile numbers?
All communication about promotions and exclusive offers shall be sent through emails and SMS. Belo Privilege Card members may also receive invites to exclusive Belo Events through this medium.
- In case of damaged cards, will it be swapped?
Damaged cards will be retrieved and replaced with a new one. Php 150 replacement fee will be charged to the bearer.
- Will lost cards be replaced?
Yes. However, Php150 shall be charged for a new card.
- What happens to the points in the lost card?
All records and accumulated points will be transferred to the replacement card.
- Can someone else use the Belo Privilege Card to accumulate more points?
No. Only the member who paid for the procedure can earn the points.
- Will points be accumulated from ZO products as well?
Yes. ZO product purchases will use the same point system but the benefits of the ZO circle of friends shall be retained.
For questions and clarifications, call 819-BELO.