With the way we constantly post photos on social media, having a flawless complexion is better than any filter. Aside from doing the right procedures, developing your ideal skin routine, and having a good, skin-friendly diet, you need to have a hair-free body.
There are a number of methods for you to get rid of your hair of the annoying hair on it. But not all these ways are safe and have long-lasting effective. What you need is a clinic you can trust when it comes to your concerns. You also need to know what are the right information about your options.
Questions That Will Help You to Get That Hair-Free Body
- What are the most common areas where there is unwanted hair?
In females, it’s the underarms, upper lip, arms, legs and bikini area. Men are bound to have more hair on these parts too, especially the beard area.
- What are the side effects that occur when you don’t have your hair taken out professional and you resort to home remedies like shaving?
DIY remedies to taking out hair can be good for a day, but most of the time, they also cause long-term damage. This includes redness and irritation, allergic reaction, pimples.
You can also get skin infections, especially from tools that are not properly sterilized. You can also get ingrown hairs.
- What are the different treatments and procedures at Belo Medical Group that one can avail to get that hair-free body?
- Cool Glide Laser
- This uses the Cool Glide Vantage XEO Laser Systems with a cooling treatment tip that soothes skin while shooting the appropriate amount of light energy to eliminate unwanted hair. There is no downtime with some redness and swelling that dissipates in a few hours.
- Harmony SHR
- This pain-free treatment uses of in-motion technology to deliver near-Infrared (NIR) light that eliminates hair without any discomfort. Results are seen around the third session and further improvement is seen thereafter. No downtime.
- Light Sheer
- This treatment is the gold standard in diode laser is specific for hair removal. It delivers a light beam that targets the melanin in hair follicles, heating and damaging them to disrupt hair growth. As heat energy is directed to the root, a slight tingling sensation can be felt but you may not even notice it. The special tip protects and cools the upper layer of the skin before, during, and after each pulse, allowing for safe and effective treatment of different skin tones. There may be some transient redness after the procedure which will subside in a few minutes.
- The Motif Laser Hair Removal
- Using diode laser technology and radiofrequency, this treatment targets hair follicle and shaft more accurately while protecting the surrounding tissue. It’s best for those who are sensitive to pain. The Motif LHR Applicator’s “Motif Mode” offers treatment options for “virtually painless” hair removal on all skin types. While it may still feel a bit uncomfortable, the additional Contact Cooling feature helps provide more relief. No downtime.
- The GentleMax Pro system (GMax)
- A dual wavelength laser sprays the skin with a cooling burst of cryogen—milliseconds before and after each laser pulse penetrates the hair follicle—to destroy it at its root. The cryogen ensures that treatments are safer by drastically eliminating the risk of burns in comparison to traditional laser treatments that require the use of clear gel. Very minimal downtime.
- What are the most common feedback clients give to Belo upon completing their hair removal treatment?
Patients of Belo’s hair removal treatments love how it is Treatments are personalized/individualized according to each patient’s needs. Everyone can testify to how it is guaranteed safe and effective with immediate results. Best of all, patients are happy because of the noticeable effects: thinning of hair strands, reduction of pore size and smoother skin texture.
Get that hair-free body now with Belo Medical Group. Call us and book an appointment at the nearest Belo Medical Group clinic in your area via 8819-BELO (2356) or click here!