Through the years, with more and more technology coming out, Belo has stayed on top because we take an individualized approach with each patient—we just don’t give a one size fits all, general approach.
Which is why Belo knows best about how Filipinas have a low-key obsession with getting smooth, white underarms, and Belo has been delivering just that for decades. Belo has not just one, but five different machines to remove unwanted body hair.
Upon consultation with a Belo doctor, the suggested machine will depend on two major factors—your skin tone, and your hair type. Why? Because simply put, lasers zap away the hair with a beam of light, so the laser used will highly depend on the two factors.
Belo currently carries several machines, and while your Belo doctor will recommend the best one that will suit you, they will leave the final decision to you. Here’s a quick recap of how each machine works, so that you can choose wisely:
- Cool Glide Laser
- The laser comes with a cooling treatment tip, so that the procedure will be less painful. It’s good for all skin tones.
- The dual wavelength laser sprays cryogen before and after each laser pulse. Cryogen lessens the chance of burns on the skin. It’s safe to be used for all skin tones.
- Harmony SHR
- If you want to undergo a totally pain-free treatment, this machine is the way to go. It removes hair using near-Infrared (NIR) light. But because of the type of light used, there wont’ be instant results—you’ll see the results perhaps by the third session onwards.
- Light Sheer
- This particular machine was designed specifically for hair removal! No wonder it’s considered to be the “gold standard” in Diode Lasers. How does it do it? A light beam targets the melanin in your hair follicles, heating and damaging the follicles to stop hair growth. Sounds scary? Don’t worry—before, during, and after each pulse, a special tip of the laser cools the skin down. This is perfect for a range of skin tones.
- Motif Laser Hair Removal
- A combination of diode laser technology and radiofrequency, Motif targets the hair follicle and shaft, but keeps the tissue around the area protected. If you would want to keep this procedure as painless as possible, the applicator has a “motif mode” and a contact cooling feature.
Ready to choose which machine is right for you? Finally have the smooth underarms you’ve always wanted! Click here to make a booking, or call 819-BELO (2356).