The Patient Care Specialist primarily attends to patients and customers in the clinic and performs a variety of tasks to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling Patient or Customer Inquiries or Concerns
- Greet all patients and customers upon entry in the clinic in a friendly, courteous and professional manner
- Answer inquiries from patients, customers and other persons regarding clinic product and services in an efficient manner
- Answer telephone calls promptly and efficiently following telephone handling standards of the Company
- Handle inquiries over the telephone and screens or directs calls when necessary
- Log all inquiries in the Inquiry Sheet as part of the monitoring report by the Marketing Department
- Endorse scheduled patients to appropriate personnel in charge (Doctor or Aesthetician or Nurse or Physician’s Assistant)
- Handle patient complaints and refers to the Branch Officer or Doctor accordingly
- Maintain high standards of customer service through handling of all customers in a courteous, friendly and helpful manner
- Ensure that appropriate and relevant promotional or information materials are available for the patients or customers.
- Scheduling of Patients
- Ensure proper scheduling of patients for treatment and services in the CRM and logbook Confirm patient’s appointment the day before the schedule
- Reconfirm with the patient 15 minutes before the scheduled treatment or procedure to ensure patient’s availability
- Prepare list of doctors’ and aestheticians’ patients, procedures and contact numbers for distribution at the end of the day
- Check Company mobile phone on a daily basis, takes note of any requests for rescheduling from patients, and updates the CRM and concerned personnel accordingly
- Coordinate with the Doctor or Aesthetician or other personnel with regard to patient schedule
- Handling of Patient Information and Patient Charts
- Facilitate the filling out of the Patient Data Sheet and ensures completeness of information
- Prepare charts for new patients ensuring proper labeling with the patient’s name (Last Name, First Name, Middle Initial) on the folder flap
- Maintain proper filing of charts
- Pull out charts of patients as necessary and returns charts after use in their proper places
- Prepare charts of patients scheduled the next day
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- With high level of organizational skills and attention to details.
- Ability to multitask and with diplomacy and sensitivity when working with clients.
- With excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- At least one year experience in related field is an advantage
- Must be willing to work six days a week and during holidays