The Branch Accountant is primarily responsible for implementation of accounting rules and regulations in the branch.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree in Accountancy only.
- Required skills : teamwork, highly organized and keen to details, maintain effective working relationships, good communication and situation management skills, work positively and constructively.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Willing to be assigned in multiple locations – San Juan City, Quezon City, Makati City, Muntinlupa City, Taguig City, Pasay City and Clark.