Customer Care Specialist
A live agent or representative, who receives inbound calls and responds to customer’s call & email inquiries, build customer’s interest in the services and products offered by the company, or makes outbound calls for follow-up customer support or telemarketing purposes, following a set of standards established for call management, call accuracy, call handling and data encoding accuracy.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls / inbound call support and assisting customers who have particular inquiries or questions
- Answer email inquiries / email support from firstname.lastname@example.org pertaining to customer inquiries and questions promptly.
- Forward patient concerns / escalations received and report to the Customer Relationship Officer.
- Schedule patients by coordinating with the branches.
- Regularly check lines and categorize the problems and issues of the customers.
- Provide feedback regularly on the effectiveness and soundness of policies and procedures of the customer service team.
- Provide individualized customer service of high-standard professional level.
- Facilitate the collected competitive information from the callers to monitor business opportunities / customer service improvements.
- Update the existing database with changes and the status of each customer/prospective customer.
- Back Office Tasks (Online & Digital Marketing)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Journalism, Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Required skills: has the ability to communicate effectively with customers, has the ability to deliver information clearly and accurately, has the ability to logically solve customers concerns and issues, good interpersonal skills, Computer literate.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Greenhills, San Juan.
- Work experience on the said field, an advantage