Skin naturally loses its hyaluronic acid (HA) component as we age, making it look old and wrinkly. Fillers prevent this by replacing lost HA with bio-compatible hyaluronic acid to restore skin’s plumpness and serve as natural moisturizer. During the Dermal Fillers treatment, a very thin needle is used to inject tiny amounts of dermal fillers into problem areas to restore volume, smoothen skin, and improve hydration.
What it targets:
Wrinkles, sagging, dryness, loss of volume on face and lips. There are different types of dermal fillers for your skin concerns:
- The Belotero range consists of advanced dermal fillers made of hyaluronic acid to naturally smoothen lines, rehydrate skin, and restore volume—making you look years younger.
- The JUVÉDERM® VYCROSS® Collection of VOLUMA®, VOLBELLA® and VOLIFT® from Allergan, also the maker of BOTOX®, is a family of hyaluronic-acid dermal filler which is designed to address the needs of all areas of the face and provides patients a smooth and natural look with long lasting results.
- Radiesse reduces the appearance of wrinkles and skin folds around the mouth and nose, and fills certain areas, like the chin, as well as depressed scars. It can also be used for non-surgical chin augmentations and non-surgical nose lifts.
- Restylane is used for wrinkle correction around the eye area and lips. Perlane is used for shaping facial contours, such as the cheeks and chin, for correcting deep folds and for volume augmentation of the lips. Both use use biocompatible hyaluronic acid in crystal-clear gel form.
- JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA® is used for restoring volume and enhancing facial structures. It is recommended for placing in the Cheeks, Chin and Temples.
JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA® is FDA approved to have noticeable results up to 24months (2 years)
JUVÉDERM® VOLIFT® is FDA approved to have up to 18 months duration
JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA® is FDA approved to have up to 12 months duration
JUVÉDERM® ULTRA PLUS XC is FDA approved to have up to 12 months duration